Thursday, July 15, 2010

The day is not over yet...


Today was a very long day... not that it wasn't good. I had prenatals starting at 7:30, then skyped with my beautiful children and my mom for a while @ noon :) had a baby check (for 2nd one I caught) at 2:00. I did a little more skyping with Nate <3, and made dinner... a HUGE wok of cashew chicken (yum!). As it turns out, all of the full time 2nd year students(who were taking their final) didn't come to dinner, and others had shift. That left three of us, LOL! So we took our dinner up to the balcony and had a very cozy meal together. The second-years came home hungry and are now working on the wok. (BTW, the other giant pot is the rice!) There will be no left-overs tomorrow. Now it's time for me to get ready for night shift at 10. I really should have taken a nap, but oh well :).

2 comments:

  1. Wowsers! That's quite a large pot o'dinner! Cooking for your family will be a breeze after this!

    ReplyDelete