Monday, July 12, 2010

Um...Wow!!


Went with some house mates to the market yesterday, which wasn't the most pleasant olfactory experience to say the least. I mean I immediately slathered mint lip balm under my nose and it didn't even cut it a little. Eeeeew! That was the meat and fish side. The other side had beautiful and very interesting produce.

After that, I had swing shift (2p-10p) and it was soooo slow all day. I was on my computer posting pics and chatting with the other midwives... worried that I wouldn't make nearly as much progress as I had hoped. Then @ 7:00, just like that, 2 labors come in, and the one that had been putsying all day got super active. 3 labors at once usually requires 9 staff @ the pushing stage, but we only had 6. Needless to say, I finally got the 2 more assists that I needed to move on and get in the "catch" rotation. :) Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment