Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Love to SCUBA!!!!

So, I wasn't sure if I would like scuba diving. I am addicted to snorkeling, and felt like scuba was just cumbersome and expensive (with all of the equipment). I still think it's cumbersome and expensive, just totally worth it!! I had a blast with two of my house-mates who were also going for the first time. Granted, I don't think there are many places in the world with diving this good. The plant life and tropical fish were very "Finding Nemo". I will go again for sure! It only cost $20 US dollars for 2, 40 min dives with your own personal (PADI cert.) dive master and a free picture DVD!!!

After we got back, we met up with some other girls for Thai Food, then went back to the house to bake cookies and play cards. It was a perfect day off!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can just jump in with SCUBA gear? I thought it took a lot of training first. I'm so jealous ;-), I so want to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a "discovery" dive. each person had their own personal dive master leading them around and adjusting whatever needed to be adjusted :)we would point to things and they would tell us whether or not it was safe to touch.

    ReplyDelete