Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am just fine :)

First of all, I want to apologize for not posting for so long. This week has been full of Night shifts, and the second year students are leaving. So, there have been lots of events and holes to fill in the time where I'm not catching up on sleep. The girls that live in this house are truly a blessing, I will miss them when they go.

We have not noticed any typhoons or earthquakes here at the clinic (we are pretty far south from the earthquake). We have had some internet trouble, however, which has been a major contributor to the lack of communication (especially yesterday).

The last 2 days I wanted to post that I caught baby #4!!! It went very well, and I will see her for a postpartum/baby check today!!

My bana says that I need to start posting more often again...people are starting to worry :) He is so sweet! So that is exactly what I will do, provided the internet holds up.

I love and miss you all!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! A new post! I had assumed all is well thanks to Facebook, but I was waiting for an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought maybe you spent the night at a margarita bar somewhere on the beach. oh wait, that doesn't sound like you . . . at least not without me :) well, glad to hear all is well and calm. love you!! and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,Ha babe :) Although the girls do sometimes camp on the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO good to see a post from you!!

    ReplyDelete