Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun times!





Today was the day that the last of the second year students left for home. I only knew them for two (really intense) weeks, but they had a pretty big impact on me. Big hearts and gentle spirits.
They wanted to have a "buntis dance party" before they left (buntis = pregnant), so if you wanted to come you had to dress up 38 weeks+ buntis! It was hilarious and we all had a blast!!!! I was the only one in this crew who had actually ever been
"buntis" :) We walked down to the clinic so the girls on shift could join in the fun (it was a very slow night).

This sign is so random, I had to toss it in. It was on the window at the pharmacy.

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! I kno you've been working hard and dealing with a lot emotionally, so it's great to see the pics of the fun, too!

    ReplyDelete